Ingredients: 4 medium sized potatoes, half cup sweet corn, 1/4 cup chopped carrots, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes, 2 teaspoon corn flour, 1 teaspoon dried oregano, bread crumbs, 2 teaspoon all purpose flour (maida),200 gram mozzarella cheese, salt as per taste and some chopped coriander leaves.
- Begin by boiling the potatoes. For this make small cuts on the potato, then put it in water to boil until it comes out soft and can be easily peeled.
- Once boiled, mash the potatoes. Add and mix, sweet corn, carrots, fresh coriander leaves, salt, black pepper, coriander powder, dried oregano powder, red chilli flakes and corn flour.
- To this mix, add shredded mozzarella cheese.
- In a separate bowl, mix some corn flour and maida in water. Medium consistency.
- Make small balls out of the dough. Add some cheese in the centre.
- Dip the balls in the wet batter and then coat it in bread crumbs.
- Freeze these coated cheese balls for an hour.
- Once frozen, take them out and start deep frying on medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve the cheese balls with red or green chutney.