Crispy Aloo Tikki
Ingredients: 4 medium sized potatoes, 1 medium onion chopped, 3-4 chopped green chillies, some chopped mint leaves, few coriander leaves chopped, 4 tablespoon rice flour, salt as per taste,1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder,1 teaspoon cumin seeds,1 teaspoon coriander powder,1 teaspoon anar-dana powder.
- Begin by boiling the potatoes.
- Once boiled, mash the potatoes. Add chopped onions, green chillies, mint leaves, coriander leaves, rice flour, salt, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, coriander powder and anar dana powder.
- Mix the ingredients well. Preferably use your hand to mix and squeeze a bit each time.
- Make flat tikkis out of this mix.
- Freeze the tikkis for up to 3-4 hours.
- Once frozen, take them out and shallow fry. Keep flipping the sides as needed, until you get a golden brown and crispy tikki.
- Top with curd, red and green chutney.